Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Thank you, Karen!

I received this gorgeous gift from my friend and fellow Inkette, Karen. I wish I could get a better photo of it. This picture does not do it justice. It truly is one of the most gorgeous things ever!  The details are fabulous and workmanship is fantastic. Head over to Karen's blog and check out all of her beautiful creations. You will not be sorry!! She really is one of the most talented gals I know. Karen, thank you so much! This means more to me than you know, my friend. XOXO




On another note. Have you seen this fab giveaway from The Ribbon Girl? I LOVE buttons so this is right up my alley. Those aqua buttons are so yummy looking. Run on over and get your name in the post to win these fab buttons.


You can also check out my blog candy here.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)