Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Gift Boxes

Good morning friends. I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Eve so far. I have a couple more gift boxes to share with you. I am also sharing a gift card holder. I took the super quick way on these. There is no coloring. I used pre-made graphics from Crafter's Companion from Mulberry Wood Classic Christmas card collection and  Martha Stewart punches. The small sentiment stamps are from PTI and the large Merry Christmas stamp is from Hero Arts. The paper I used to make the boxes is from Recollections.





Well that is all for today. Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! May you be blessed with love, laugher, and lasting memories.

I am playing in the following challenges:
Crafter's Companion: winter friends
Cut, Create, Have Fun: gift wrap/packaging

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

1 comments:

Ute said...

Hi Tonya,
I love this little snowman!
Thanks for your participation at the CChF Challenge.
Good luck, Ute

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)