Friday, November 23, 2012

DT- Inky Tag, Specials, and a DT Call

Good morning! I hope all of my US friends had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Now that Thanksgiving is over it is time to start thinking about Christmas/Holidays. It is my turn to share a project on the Inky Impressions Inspirational blog. I made a hanger out of a large chipboard tag. I used one of the new digis called Kimmy's Letter and a Christmas ticket. I used a flower, spacer, and charm also from Inky Impressions. The paper is from The Robin's Nest, ribbon is from MFT, a doily from Wilton, and a Martha Stewart, snowflake punch . I stamped my image with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and colored using Copics and glitter glue.
This could be used as a door hanger, tag for a large gift , or an ornament.


Inky Impressions Black Friday Specials:
  1. 10% off of your entire order (before shipping).
  2. Spend $50 or more (before shipping) and receive half-price shipping (domestic and international). You must use e-mail checkout to receive the discounts.
Have you submitted your entry to our Design Team call? You only have until December 3, to get your entries submitted. Believe me you do not want this opportunity to pass you by. Inky Impressions offers a fabulous DT package filled with adorable stamps and sentiments along with Inky embellishments. We are a fun and friendly team and Nicole is great to work for. Head over to the challenge blog to read all the details and information on how to submit your entry. Don't delay!

I hope you have a great day!
Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hiya tonya...oh my this is just soo darn cute hunnie love the image and layout is brilliant very festive too superb card hug ssassyxxxxxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Tonya, I love the festive colours - she is such a darling to colour too

hugs Vicky xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)