Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DT - Inky Impressions' Challenge

Good morning. I hope you are all dong fabulous. Has anyone else noticed that they are not receiving feeds for all of the blogs that they follow? I have noticed lately that I am not receiving new feeds yet if I go to the person's blog they have new content that I have not seen. I am wondering if if it just me or others are having the same problem. Maybe I have Blogger overloaded with all of the blogs I follow? lol

Anyway, it is once again time for a new challenge at Inky Impressions. This week's theme is pastel or vintage Christmas/Holiday. I opted for vintage. This house was a lot of work to color, but it was so much fun and I felt an accomplishment when I was done. It is such a pretty design. It is a digi from Inky Impressions called Winter Home. You have a chance at winning a free digi and a $10 gc from Inky Impressions for playing along in the challenge this week. We are also having a DT call, so be sure to check that out.



Supplies used:
Paper: MME
Stamps: Winter Home; Inky Impressions, Calendar, small tag/sentiment, scalloped circle; Unity, Merry Christmas sentiment; PTI
Pearl: Inky Impressions
Snowflake Punch: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copics
Doily: Wilton
Extra fine glitter: Recollections
Chestnut Roan chalk ink, glitter glue, and liquid pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

7 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Your vintage card is joy to look at! All the hard work with your colouring certainly paid off. It looks gorgeous and magical!
When it comes to a blogger I have the same issue like you do but I have had it since I started my blog last year. I find that only about 10% of what I follow shows up in my blog reader, on other occasions it tells me that I do not follow any blogs and it does not show me any at all. It is a pain of all pains!!!!!! Drives me insane!!!!! I have now blogs I like to follow on my google bookmarks and have to check on regular basis if people posted something new.... drives one insane too but better this than nothing at all. I am also having an issue - when I post a new post it does not appear for other people to see immediately it can take hours before anyone can see it.

Michaela xx

Unknown said...

wow fabulous card ..love the cute image ...just too cute and your papers choice is excellent as im sure it is what i used too lol!!! great minds hugs sassyxxxx

Vicky said...

It's beautiful Tonya, I love how you have coloured the house, definitely worth the hard work!!

hugs Vicky xxx

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Tonya! Such a pretty scene! Love the shimmery detail!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous coloring, Tonya! I love that image, too.:)

nanetteyf said...

wow, you are a rock star at coloring!!!!

Kerry said...

Stunning card!!!
Kerry

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)