Monday, October 29, 2012

Pack Light

I would first like to say to everyone in the path of Sandy, you are in my thoughts. Please stay safe!

My legal paper for medical ethics and legal class was turned in today and I cannot express how thrilled I am to have that behind me. I have been so stressed over it. As soon as I handed it to Mrs. Kahler, it was like a weight was lifted off of me. Whoop whoop! :O)

The card I am sharing today is using one of my my favorite Saturated Canary images, Pack Light. She has the most beautiful face and I love her hair.

I used ribbon, twice, mini rolled rose die, felt, and fancy flourish die from MFT, pearls from Inky Impressions, paper from Recollections, and a Martha Stewart leaf punch. The charm and button are from my stash. I colored with Copics.
 
 


I would like to play in the following challenges:

The Craft Place: tic-tac-toe (ribbon, punches, buttons)
The Squirrel and the Fox: ribbon
Clearly I Stamp: ribbon or twine
Card Makin Mamas: anything goes
Penny's Challenges: ribbon or buttons

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your visits so much. Until next time...........

6 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Oh WOW, Love this card! Stunning! Everything from colours and every element is perfect.
Good to hear your paper is in and no longer a stress factor in your life xx

Helen said...

Absolutely gorgeous - such a lovely image and I love all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Danni said...

Beautiful card! So pretty and I like how you colored the image.

Shelby said...

Wonderfully crafted card. Love how you've colored her up especially the details in her top. Congrats on getting your paper done and turned in...now you can take a breath!

Shelby

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, great details and I love what you did with the ribbon, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

Laney said...

Gorgeous card Tonya!! Thanks for joining us at That Craft place hope to see you again soon
hugs
laney

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)