Saturday, September 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion Challenge

Good morning. I am sorry I have not been around the past few days. I have been so busy! I plan to make some creative time this afternoon. :o)

It is a new month and the start of a new challenge at Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog. This month we want to see your creation using Crafter's Companion stamps with stripes and/or dots.  As always there is a fabulous prize. The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to the online store. Yay!!


I used the gorgeous stamp set from Sheena Douglass, Silhouette Garden. It is actually the same set I used on my last card. This collection has so many beautiful elements. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the patio and candle flame. I stamped the table and lantern with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black. The tree was done with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint and the sky with Broken China. I added details to the lantern with a silver gel pen. The papers are from Recollections. The embellishments are from my stash.

Be sure to head over to the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog to see all of the other wonderful DT creations. I can't wait to see what you create! :o)


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time.........

5 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Beautiful card. That scene you created is amazing. I would not mind sitting on one of those chairs myself.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

couldnt agree more with miceala...those chairs look like they need bums on seats...lol!!!! glorious image and all sortta peaceful stunning job hugs sassyxxxxxx

Shelby said...

This is a really cool stamp set. The tree and the sky look amazing.

Shelby

Karen said...

Beautiful card! I love your design and the colors are so soothing. Time for some iced tea.....

Karen

Jan Garber said...

Wow,I love that image and what you've done with it! Just went to the top of my wish list!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)