Friday, August 3, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous day. I am super excited. I received my grades for my major research paper and my final for English class. I received a 99 on my paper and a 100 on my final. Still holding that 4.0! Whoop whoop!! Now I can relax with no school worries for two-weeks. Oh what will I do! Anything I want to do, that's what! lol  Ok now on to today's card.

I used an adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's. I am entering her in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week, which is pretty papers. I thought this would be a good teacher appreciation card.

She is so darn cute with her glasses on. But if you prefer she comes without glasses as well.

I colored her with Copics. Sorry it was late night coloring and I did not write the colors down. The pretty papers are from Recollection, the charm and Inky Dinky drops are from Inky Impression. The sentiment is from PTI. The rest of the items were from my stash.


I hope you like my card. :o)

I am entering her in these fabulous challenges. I hope you will join in the fun.

Paper Playtime: anything goes
Touch Twin Markers: color inspiration
Tuesday Throwdown: doodling (stitching on tag)
Diva's By Design: flowers (embellishments and charm)
DYSU: polka dota (paper)

You can enter my blog candy here.

That is all for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by. It is always a pleasure. Until next time...........

21 comments:

Judith said...

Big congratulations on your fantastic grades Tonya - enjoy a well deserved break. love your cute card the colour is so pretty and lots of lovely embellies hugs Judith x

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Love this. I am now following your bog:)
My Blog My Facebook Page
My Shop

Rebecca Mosher said...

Its a *great* teachers card :) I love your colouring, its so vibrant!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Isn't this just too cute and adorable...Your coloring of this Sassy Cheryl image is beautiful. Wonderful Wonderful job...Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Tonya! Great job coloring that fun image!

Davi said...

Congrats Tonya on those great grades!! Love your sweet card with cutie image! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Carol Willis said...

Love this Tonya. What a fab image (love her shoes). You've done a fantastic job on the colouring, as always and I love the pretty papers and layout.
Congratulation on you English results, enjoy your break.
Hugs
Caz x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW congrats on you marks hun that's fantastic!

Gorgeous card, fab bright colours & the image is so cute!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card, Tonya! Your coloring is outstanding!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your grades!!! That is AWESOME!!!

NanaConnie said...

Tonya, This is precious! Love the flower embellies. Thanks for playing along in our "Doodling" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week, and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Christy Beans said...

This is too cute! And having seen this, I can't imagine her without glasses! Great colors and paper choices, too! Thanks for becoming one of my Followers and a special thanks for stopping by yesterday! =) ~Christy

Shelby said...

ginormous congrats on your test scores and keeping your 4.0! This card is so darn cute. The image is perfect and your coloring just spot on great.

Shelby

Sassy Cheryl said...

The coloring on your image is simply amazing. . . .Super darling card. Love it.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Fancy Papers Challenge this week.

Denise said...

Love your card. Such an cute image and gorgeous layout. Great colouring too.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Shannon White said...

Too Darned CUTE!! 8-) Love your Adorable image and you've colored this little Sweetie up so Wonderfully too! Love all the fun embellies and super layout too! Jsut DARLING! Can't help but smile! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

P.S. Congrats on making such a Great score! Whoo Hoo! That's Awesome! 8-)

Country Lady Designs said...

Hi
What a cute card. Love the colors. I am now a follower. TFS!

Emily Lauritzen said...

Super cute card! I love the soft colors you used and all of your embellishments are wonderful! Thank you for joining in our doodling challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Fantastic job. Super cute. I am now following your blog:)
My blog
http://tabithaskitchen.blogspot.com/

Thank you for entering in the Tuesday Throwdown #109 Challenge. We hope to see you again:)

Ann English said...

Love this card! So stinking cute and the design is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge, Pretty Papers.

Cathy said...

Tonya, love your card. The coloring is gorgeous, the image is perfect and the dp and embellishments are gorgeous as well. congratulations on your grades as well. Enjoy your two weeks off from school :) Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge.

Jan Garber said...

Adorable card! LOve the colors!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)