Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion Challenge

Good morning! It is time for another great Crafter's Companion challenge. This month's theme is "friendship." The winner will receive a $30 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion USA store. I used an adorable S.W.A.L.K. image called friendship. :o) I used Spectrum Noir markers to colors my image and my Ultimate Tool to score my card base.



Other supplies:
Charm and rhinestones are from Inky Impressions.
Paper from Recollections
I made the teal flowers from prima flowers.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
DYSU: for a friend
Card Crafter's Circle: clean and simple
Cupcake Inspirations: photo inspiration
Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes
Cupcake Craft: the great outdoors


Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

10 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Aww! So cute. Love the sweet image. Fabulous colouring, as always, love the papers, layout and gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

wow...what a cute card....i like the image and the details......

Hugs
Bella

Tina said...

this is too adorable, lovely colors and coloring beautiful...thanks for sharing at cucpake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Dawnll said...

Love the colors and coloring...such an adorable couple

Faye said...

This gorgeous card is perfect for our Great Outdors Challenge. Thanks so much for joining the fun at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Pryn said...

Adorable card, Tonya! I am soooo loving those gorgeous colors!!!! The image you used is so sweet :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! I love your coloring!

Jennifer said...

This is so very sweet! I love your colouring and DP! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Shelby said...

Such a sweet image which you've brought to life with your fantastic coloring.

Shelby

Delphine said...

Adorable!!! I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)