Sunday, August 19, 2012

3 of my favorite stores and more

Hey everyone. I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. I have lots to do today so I will get right to the point. I used a Kenny K digi stamp called "Freshman" for my card.

 All of my embellishments came from three of my favorite online stores. I used flowers from Inky Impressions and Whimsy Stamps. The twine, charm, and rhinestones are from Inky Impressions. I used the following Martha Stewart punches that you can purchase from Simon Says Stamp....Rose Leaf, Scallop Square, and Branch. All three of these stores are fabulous!

I used Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and Copics to color which can be purchased at Simon Says Stamp. The Paper is from Recollections and Basic Grey.

Papelitos Stamps challenge and Paper Crafting Journey are collaborating for a special challenge; birthdays or celebrations. I had never heard of Paperlitos Stamps until I read about them on the Paper Crafting Journey challenge. They have some really cool images. I will definitely being adding them to my list of great stamps. They are offering a really cute fella free for a limited time so be sure to go check it out.

That is all for now. Have a beautiful week.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Until next time...........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow this is one gorgeous card sweetie....hugs sassyxxx

Carol Willis said...

Love this Tonya. What a fab image and I love the papers and layout and all the beautiful embellishments. Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Misty's said...

Hi Tonya
Brilliant card! As a lover of vibrant colours I love this one very much. Beautiful design, colouring and embellies too.
Michaela xx

Unknown said...

What a super new image and a fabulous card Tonya well done Hugs Elaine

Marissa Isabel said...

What an incredibly happy card... so cute!
Thanks for sharing your project at Papelitos Stamps Challenge!
Blessings
marissa Isabel

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They brighten my day! :o)